Originally Posted By: bogey
 Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
My daughter's bank is Bank of America. She can access her account on-line. She got an e-mail saying there was a problem with her account. She opened a link which asked for her SS and other info. She know, of course, not to give it out. She called BofA and they said to forward it to them and they'd report it.
They told her they would NEVER ask for any personal info like that on line.

TIS

Haha! TIS, I may have talked to your daughter. \:p I got at least 6 phone calls today regarding the very same e-mail you were talking about, gave the same exact response that we'll NEVER request personal information like that. I was actually going to have you forward it to our Abuse department until I read that that's what she did. I work too much. Ask her if she remembers talking to a girl named Katie about it. \:p

Hi Bogey,

She got the e-mail a couple weeks ago. It wasn't today. If you regularly take these calls I'll ask her. How funny would that be?? I'll just ask her if she talked to someone named "Bogey." ;\)

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon