Don Rico

I started getting that junk a few months ago and am still getting it. I'll bet I get at least 3 a day. Most are from the UK for some reason. However, I've gotten some from Italy, France, Nigeria.....you name it. I have never responded nor requested anything like this and don't know why I'm getting it. I looked within the contents of the letter for a "remove me from your mailing list" link,but there isn't one. They actually ask for an account number so they can transfer these supposed fund. I'm tired of crooks trying rip hard working people off. They need to make their own fuckin' money and not try and squeeze other people out of their money. I wish (and hope) that the penalties/jailtime for these kinds of crimes (if the perps are ever caught) is a very very very long prison sentence.

If you know of any place they can be forwarded that'll put an end to these, please let me know.

So damn many scam artists!!

My daughter's bank is Bank of America. She can access her account on-line. She got an e-mail saying there was a problem with her account. She opened a link which asked for her SS and other info. She know, of course, not to give it out. She called BofA and they said to forward it to them and they'd report it.
They told her they would NEVER ask for any personal info like that on line.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon