For some reason I only really like green bell peppers when they're raw - I'm not a big fan of the sliminess they become when cooked. But red or yellow peppers, I have no problem with... weird.

Poblano peppers are good, but my favorite is habenero Don't know if I'd stuff them, tho! \:o ...but I add julienned habanero (and garlic) to all my stir-fries

Hint: You don't need gloves when slicing very hot peppers -- just freeze them first! Need to slice one, just grab it out of the freezer, by the stem, then slice away... don't use the whole thing? Just return it to the bag for next time... Frozen peppers apparently last at least 2 years in the freezer (I still have a bunch in there I grew 2 years ago that are just fine!)... but once they're cut, use them within a few weeks at least...

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations