Originally Posted By: SC

...you get them served in paper cones ...
I'm a traditionalist when it comes to french fries... I like the thick, crinkle cut fries (like those sold in Nathan's) with salt, pepper and ketchup.

Coney Island Nathans French Fries were the best! Served piping hot in the paper cone, put into the bag, and then you poured the salt on them, pumped the ketchup in the bag, closed it up and shook it all around. The best!

Originally Posted By: SC

I'll have a taste for White Castle belly bombers every so often.

What is it that make us crave those damn belly bombers? They're so good going down, but once they settle in your stomach, my goodness, like you ate rocks! After you're done you say "never again," and then a few montsh later you're craving them!

I may have mentioned this over in another topic, but one of the best fast food Burgers and Fries that I ever had was when I was in California. In and Out Burger. Fast food but fresh. The fresh cut french fries were excellent as were the Burgers.

And let's not forget Roll and Roaster in Sheepshead Bay for burgers and cheese fries. Simply the best!

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.