Originally Posted By: long_lost_corleone
 Originally Posted By: Blibbleblabble
 Originally Posted By: whisper the don from down under
oh joy,your president George Bush has arrived in Australia.

Fuck off Bush!!!!!

If for some reason he knocked on your door and asked to dine with you for the evening, would you say that? Honestly? I've thought about this about country leaders, and even the ones I hate, if I had a chance to meet them I would still be in awe because they are the leader of an entire country. I would still show respect.

What about everyone else?

I most definitely would not be inviting. If I had the chance to slam the door in the face of someone who I completely loathe and disagree with, someone who has harmed a great percentage of their country, quite possibly the planet, I'd do it. If there were no consequences. I had the chance to beat Richard Nixon over the head with a shovel, I'd take it. If I had the chance to punch Dubya in the nose, I'd do it. If I had the chance to spit a luge onto Hitler's face, I'd do it. If I could urinate over Ronald Reagan, I'd do it.

But there are consequences to the above... So, if a member of the Bush Administration happened to invite me to dinner or some other harmless event, I'd decline. I don't want anything to do with them.

What happened to the liberal art of forgiveness and second chances?

Oh, I forgot, that's reserved for when liberals fuck up, not conservatives. Fuck everyone else.

My bad. \:p

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.