Thank you for th kudos Mary Cas! \:\) However, I must admit this venture for me is very selfish. I can only consentrate on me, me me and getting through the withdrawal process. Being here, and hearing all of you wonderful people giving encouragement is just that....very encouraging. Probably more than you can imagine, and I thank you all. \:\)

DC,

I know exactly what you mean about urges. It's not too bad any more, passing up on a "habit" urge, it's the "craving" that is the killer, but for me too, it's getting easier and easier.

Yesterday, I was walking to my car from the grocery store. As soon as I left the store I smell smoke coming from someone's cigaret. Man, I took a deep whif and wanted to follow the smell. \:p Do you find that you notice everybody who lites up, whether it be on the street, or on tv in a movie. You "notice" and think, "I use to do that."

I finally told my kids. We were all together yesterday and I made the announcment. They both were thrilled and hugged me and wished me luck. It'll be nice having their inspiration so close to me.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon