Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
DC, Just checking in. You hanging in there my friend? \:\)

I've been getting the urge daily even still but am having an easier time resisting.

Actually TIS, I'm doing ok. This is what, 2 weeks for me now? Yes, it is.

I also find the urge creeping up on a daily basis at certain times of the day. Again, I think that those are really "habitual" urges and not "withdrawal" urges. You know what I mean?

I do find that the real "withdrawal" urges are becoming less frequent. In the first week they would happen several times a day. Then there was that really bad one that I had in that first week, remember my HELP PM? And truthfully, ever since that really bad one, they are coming less frequently, and maybe once a day, at most.

What is scary is that while I look at a cigarette and tell myself that it would be so foolish to go back after being smoke free for a couple of weeks, at the same time I look at that same cigarette and realize that I can pick it up and start smoking again like I never even stopped.

I have to be truthful and tell you that there are certain situations that I am in at certain times of the day, where I actually miss the enjoyment that I used to get from smoking. For example this morning I was lying on the beach reading a book, totally relaxed, and while I didn't really crave a cigarette or feel any kind of nicotine withdrawal, I did miss smoking and enjoying one in that relaxed setting that I was in.

Hope you're doing well with it TIS.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.