I don't object to there being a cuisine forum. I'm sure I'd check it out. I don't know that I'd go every day, but I wouldn't mind getting some recipes from time to time. Like SB mentioned we have talked about sharing receipes before. And, not only for the ladies, I understand the DV know his way around a kitchen as well. I'm guessing he has a few good receipes too, or any other man that cooks.

Also, if you do decide to do this, it'd be a great spot for just asking cooking questions. (i.e. how long do you cook ? for, seasoning substitutes if you're out of something and general questions). My daughters seem to be always calling asking quick questions.

I admit, as of late, I have slacked on my cooking. \:p I'm beginning to miss some of my few good recipes and plan to start up again as the weather cools.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon