I didn't think "Snakes On A Plane" would get this much attention. I tend to agree with you SB.

I am glad I didn't pay to see it, but it was one of those predictable, corny, unbelieveable, farfetched stories that simply put, was fun to watch. \:\) Sometimes you are in the right mood and frame of mind to kick back and watch a "nothing" type movie. This was fun. The fact that I would cringe at snakes made it a little more creepy to me, even though these snakes seemed exceptionally powerful.

Back when my kids were in Middle school or so, we'd rent scary movies every weekend. After seeing the biggies, we probably saw every lousy scary movie there was, but I have fond memories of some of them and so do my girls.

One short story video (I think Stephen King with 3 stories in one)was about a lady who hits a hitchiker accidently if I'm not mistaken. The hitcher haunts her every move saying, "Thanks for the ride lady." Ha ha - corny, but every time myself or my daughter's give a ride to each other for any reason, the other always say, "thanks for the ride lady." Don't know why that stuck but it did.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon