Thanks again everyone for all of your encouragement. \:\)

So far, so good for me. It's been two and a half months. I still get cravings every day, however the temptation thus far has lessened considerably.

I've been doing reading on quitting and find that one symptom I'm victim to is insomnia. \:\/ I've always been a light sleeper but I'm getting very little these days.

I read one can expect to put on some weight, usually in the first 3 months. I expect it but I am trying to not change my eating habits too much and in that respect I have been doing pretty good. I am not a huge person, and I read 5 - 8 lbs is average but one can gain as much as 20 or more. I'll hope for the 5/8. See, I'm starting to think long term instead of one day at a time!!! \:o Before it was how to NOT smoke a cigaret for that hour or that day.

Again, thanks everyone and a special thanks to sweet Mig for sending me an encouragement card. ;\) Thanks Miggie!

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon