Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Don't know why but I'm watching Snakes On A Plane. I know the movie bombed but I just wanna hear Samuel L. Jackson say:

..." I'm sick and tired of these motherfuckin' snakes on this motherfuckin' plane."

Can't we all apply that phrase at some point in our jobs or life? For instance, at work, I see all the discipline problem kids. There are days I want to say, "I'm sick and tired of these mothefuckin' kids at this motherfuckin' school." Gee, think I'd have the job for long?

TIS

As a truck driver, "I'm sick of these motherfuckin' drivers on this motherfuckin' highway!"

I have to say I really enjoyed Snakes on a Plane! You've probably watched it by now, but if not, please go into it with the 'fun' frame of mind. The plot is ridiculous but the action and the characters really aren't that bad. If you go into that movie realizing that you aren't watching an Oscar quality movie you might enjoy it. It reminds me of movies like Tremors and Anaconda, where the idea is sort of stupid, but if you look past it, it's a fun movie!

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." -Calvin and Hobbes