DISCLAIMER: To all of you fans, I hope you'll go easy on me because I'm an American, meaning I have about the same "Soccer" (UGH, I hate my country for naming it that) knowledge as a five year old in the rest of the world. I did play in school as a defender and absolutely loved the sport, and have watched the World Cup the last two times even though I had to stay awake at odd times of the night/morning in order to watch games. So please, in future posts, when I ask a question or make a statement that makes you roll your eyes, it's because I'm still learning and will probably never have the knowledge you all have. I try to think about you guys following American Baseball. I wouldn't even know where to start in that sport but because I grew up with it, it feels like second nature. I'm sure that's what football is to you guys. One of these days I'm going to visit England and a football match is the highest priority of things to do while I'm there. Maybe I could even go with some of you, that would be fun! So again, please go easy on a new fan from a country that is football-dumb.

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." -Calvin and Hobbes