Originally Posted By: long_lost_corleone
 Originally Posted By: Don Cardi

That whole series of Universal Horror films from back then was just fantastic.

Cardi, you should look into Universal's Legacy Collection DVD series. They really are a fantastic collection of boxed sets that put together all of the great Universal horror films, categorized by monster. I personally own three of the sets--Frankenstein, Dracula, and The Wolf Man--and between the three sets I have 14 films. I'm fairly certain other sets have been added to the series as well. It's an excellent collection of films; most definitely worth the money.

Thanks LLC. I actually bought the complete special edition boxed set that contained all the classic Universal Frankenstein, Dracula and Wolfman movies when it first came out. They even threw in a set of ceramic busts of Dracula, Frankenstein and The Wolfman.

I just gave those 3 busts to my nephew who has a newfound interest in the universal monsters.

While I enjoy all of those movies, for some reason I really enjoy House of Frankenstein.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.