DC

I've been thinking about you, wondering how you were doing today. I e-mailed you from work.

Hang in there my friend. Believe me, I know it's so hard. Yes,I guess I already experienced the "major" withdrawal (I hope so anyway) The first few days are the absolute worse. I've been having the urge again the last two days, but it's not has bad as it was at first.

You know the cravings will be coming, so expect them and sort of ride it out until it passes. How much are you use to smoking per day? If you smoked more than I did (1 pack), perhaps it'll be a little harder, but NOT impossible.

Of course this won't do you any good, but I look at a craving as a contraction...it's gets worse and worse and then slowly subsides. At least nicotine cravings don't come every 2 minutes. Then again, with contractions you end up having a beautiful baby. What do ya get with nicotine? Addicted.

Good luck DC. Feel free to post how you feel. I do think that's therapy in itself.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon