The hard part is avoiding or curbing the cravings on off-time. Luckily, I can't smoke at work or anywhere on the premises, so it isn't until lunch that I have that hour to kill. Yes, it can be very long. I usually go to a little mini mall or even the regular mall and look around and try to keep busy, but now it seems I'm buying something every lunch hour. I bought a digital camera last week, some clothes the week before and today I'm looking a new cell phone. Somebody stop me.

Like I said too, the ride to/from work is a test for me as well. I have my cigarets in their case in the car and haven't touched them. Just as I have that carton and a half in my dresser drawer but haven't gotten into them either. I'm wondering if I'm the type of "quitter" who needs them nearby in my comfort zone or something???

Of course, after eating is really hard. I know the craving will be there and try to wait for it to pass. It's gotten easier by now. However, for some reason, today on my way home from work, I was fighting an extra strong craving, looking at my cigarets on the dash just an arm's length away.

Btw, I figure I'll have about $130 more a month from not buying cigarets.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 08/20/07 10:52 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon