That "Last Supper" photo is something else.

This is like reciting the songs in order from a favorite record album...

It's Sicily Restaurant at Harlem and Diversey from the mid-1970's (yes...my neighborhood...and I took a girl friend to that restaurant on a date around the same time). Standing in the back are Jack Cerone(l) and Joey "Just Stopped to Say Hello" Lombardo(r). Seated in the back row are (l to r) Joey Aiuppa, Dominick DiBella, Vince Solano, and Al Pilotto. Seated in the front are Tony Accardo, Joe Amato, Joe DiVarco, and Jimmy Torello.

This photo was found in the home of one of the group...can't remember who. Mr. DiBella had cancer and this was his "retirement" party. He died a few months later, hence the "Last Supper" caption often attached to this photograph. It's unknown exactly who took the photograph -- restaurant staff or another un-named "guest" at the party.

Lombardo asserts that he knew them as union guys...which was true...Solano and Pilotto were at the top of the chart in two of the Chicago Locals of the Laborers Union.

...don't make me link to a web site regarding organized crime and the Laborers Union in Chicago...

tony b.

"Kid, these are my f**kin' work clothes."
"You look good in them golf shoes. You should buy 'em"