Originally Posted By: J Geoff

(Bad Daddy hid his team until after the season ended. Too bad, cuz he would've won by 6 pts. \:p ;\) )

Hey, I resemble that remark. Just so you know Porkless, that I was in another league and I was not hidden, although I was in your league at the end and ended with the most points but you refused me my championship - you took the easy way and gave it to yourself. You are not a champion - you are Paper Champion, that's right FOOL, I said Paper Champion and I pity the fool that takes my championship from me ... Fool, if you had a woman I'd tell her to bring her pretty little self over to my place where I could show her what it's like to be with a real man ... but you would probably only send your bitch DMC over ... \:x

Ok enough Rocky 3 quotes, I don't need no title to prove to me that I am the champ, you take those tainted championship Porkless one and have them keep you warm at night. Besides I did win the most difficult fantasy game going last year and that is good enough for me .... \:p