Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
 Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
 Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
1) I just saw "Sicko" and really found it very interesting. Well worth watching.

2) Remember how I said I kept falling asleep cause "The Bourne Identity" was on so late and I couldn't stay awake? Well, I finally saw it in it's entirety and loved it. I plan to rent Bourne Supremecy soon (maybe this weekend)so I can see the latest one. \:\)

TIS

That's GREAT gal!

THE BOURNE SUPREMACY, I argue, is better than the first film. If IDENTITY was a thriller disguised as an intense action movie, the sequel is a Revenge-Drama disguised as an intense action movie.

THE BOURNE IDENTITY (2002) - ***1/2
THE BOURNE SUPREMACY (2004) - ****

Of course, that ULTIMATUM is out this weekend as well. \:D

Ok, so I don't go to the movies very often, but am I the only one who saw Bourne Ultimatum this weekend?

I loved it!! \:\) Literally gripped my interest almost from the very beginning. Talk about edge of your seat suspense. No shortage of it here that's for sure. And, what a great ending. \:\)

I saw all three within 2 weeks (or less). I honestly, I can't choose which one I like the best. Maybe because I saw it on the big screen, but this 3rd one is every bit as good as the first and second. I don't know, but if you like action/suspense this movie is for you. \:\)

Come-on, I can't be the only one who saw it.

TIS

Of course you weren't the only one. Hell, THE BOURNE ULTIMATUM just set the biggest opening in the history of August film-releases, and the biggest in fact for the spy genre, at $70+ million. I guess August isn't the dumping ground for the summer season anymore.

So what is THE BOURNE ULTIMATUM? Its disguised and sold as an action movie, but its a political thriller, a fucking well-made one at that. Truely when a Hollywood trilogy doesn't drop the ball in the third act*, this is a rare event indeed.

THE BOURNE ULTIMATUM (2007) - ****1/2

*=Compare with such dropped-balls as say X-MEN, THE GODFATHER, MATRIX(with part 2 as well), etc.

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 08/05/07 10:29 PM.