Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
 Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
1) I just saw "Sicko" and really found it very interesting. Well worth watching.

2) Remember how I said I kept falling asleep cause "The Bourne Identity" was on so late and I couldn't stay awake? Well, I finally saw it in it's entirety and loved it. I plan to rent Bourne Supremecy soon (maybe this weekend)so I can see the latest one. \:\)

TIS

That's GREAT gal!

THE BOURNE SUPREMACY, I argue, is better than the first film. If IDENTITY was a thriller disguised as an intense action movie, the sequel is a Revenge-Drama disguised as an intense action movie.

THE BOURNE IDENTITY (2002) - ***1/2
THE BOURNE SUPREMACY (2004) - ****

Of course, that ULTIMATUM is out this weekend as well. \:D

Ok, so I don't go to the movies very often, but am I the only one who saw Bourne Ultimatum this weekend?

I loved it!! \:\) Literally gripped my interest almost from the very beginning. Talk about edge of your seat suspense. No shortage of it here that's for sure. And, what a great ending. \:\)

I saw all three within 2 weeks (or less). I honestly, I can't choose which one I like the best. Maybe because I saw it on the big screen, but this 3rd one is every bit as good as the first and second. I don't know, but if you like action/suspense this movie is for you. \:\)

Come-on, I can't be the only one who saw it.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 08/05/07 06:15 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon