Yesterday was my last day as a counselor at the summer camp I was working at.

As much as some of those kids got on my nerves, I know I'll miss a lot of them. And one of my favorites was not there for the last day, so I didn't even get to say goodbye. I thought I could be tough about it, but as each one was picked up, I ended up getting emotional. I'm such a wuss!

Today, completely overshadowing Bonds' 755 and A-Rod's 500, Carlos Lee had a unique "home run" in which he hit a double, making it to the base as the ball was thrown past him - from there, he took off to third and slid into the bag, only to see another bad throw to that base, so he ran home, thoroughly exhausted, barely making it to the dugout to plop on the bench. Two errors allowed him to score, and that 240-lb. ballplayer was worn out from all the effort required. The camera showed Orlando Palmeiro, his teammate, fanning him off with a towel once he made it to the dugout, and later in the game, they showed a slow-motion replay of him running home, with this huge smile on his face. They referred to it as a Little League moment. It was hilarious.