Originally Posted By: long_lost_corleone
 Originally Posted By: Mignon
It is good cuz one less perp is on the street. Do you not agree?

Yes, that is good, but what good does it serve as a televised act? Does it provide you new information on sexual predators? Did you not know prior to watching the show that sexual predators are approaching minors via the internet? Would you say that the sting operation works better or has more significance when filmed and presented to an audience, opposed to the effect it would have if done off camera? Are more perps being put away resulting the filming and airing of the show?

And, before this leads to any sort of misconception, I just want to say I am asking in all seriousness. I am honestly intrigued.

1.What good does it serve as a televised act? Well maybe it might get another perp out there to rethink what he is doing.

2. Yes

3. yes I knew that there were internet perps out there.

4. I can't answer that question cuz I don't know how many perps are being arrested by a sting that is not filmed. I hope there is alot.

5. I don't know how many perps are being jailed cuz of this show or any show. Like I said any perp that is being put away cuz of the show or a police sting is great and I stand up and applaud their efforts.

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12