GRAY MATTERS
(First Viewing)

Gray and Sam are brother and sister and best friends, flatmates in New York City, where she creates ad campaigns and he's a surgery intern. Their social life is too insular, so they head to a dog park so Sam can, maybe, meet a woman. He does - Charlie - a zoologist new in the city; he likes her immediately, and the feeling seems mutual. As the three of them spend time together, what if Gray's feelings for Charlie aren't just sisterly? Not only might this explain her solitary life, but it could lead to real dilemmas - with Charlie (who's sweet, but a bit opaque) and with Sam. No advice comes from Gray's therapist, but a co-worker and a cab driver give theirs. Can Gray sort things out?

I hope writer/director Sue Kramer never gets another movie to work on again. This was very bad in terms of the script and some of the acting. The jokes were just bad and not hardly funny at all. Thomas Cavanagh seemed like he was downing cans of Red Bull in between every take. Whether or not his character was supposed to be so hyper or if it's just his nature, it definitely took away from the film. Bridget Moynahan on the other hand, where has she gone? I, ROBOT made a little noise but her best film I think was staring alongside Nicholas Cage in LORD OF WAR. Before and since then it's been nonexistent and the streak, unfortunately, seems to continue. And remember the chick from LICENSE TO DRIVE and AUSTIN POWERS: THE SPY WHO SHAGGED ME and FROM HELL? What was her name again? Oh yes, Heather Graham. My how the mighty have fallen! I just hope her check for this film was worth the pile of sh*t which was the end result of this project.