Since my argument against the TV show hasn't been convincingly countered (and probably won't be), I'll chip in on the issue of child molestation in general now.

Everybody of sound mind, once beyond a certain (relative) age, has the ability to choose. Even Beth E, the other day, had a choice at gun-point - to hand over her purse, to fight back, to die, to run, etc.

So:

1) Child molestors at one point make the conscious decision to talk to teenage girls, flirt, seduce, and finally meet up with them. They must take responsibility for this harmful course of events.

2) Victims also make the conscious decision to meet up with paedofiles.

Now, the thing is with point '2' is that the teenage victims are not aware that the other person is a paedofile. But my question here would be (without outright blaming anybody) what is a 12-year-old girl doing on the Internet, or what is a 12-year-old girl doing in a chatroom? It's well known that chatrooms are haven not only for paedofiles, but for sexual desires to unfold, to remain anonymous, to make the decision to forget that the other person may well be a fifty-year-old man.

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?