Originally Posted By: Don Andrew
 Originally Posted By: long_lost_corleone
 Originally Posted By: Mignon
 Originally Posted By: DonVitoCorleone
As for your question, yeah, if someone molested my daughter, I'd fuck them up badly. Difference is, I wouldn't be proud of it, I wouldn't talk about it, and I sure as hell wouldn't fucking televise it.

If I cought some sick pervert molest one of my kids I would bash their brains in and I would be proud of it. I would tell the world that there is one less piece of shit on the face of this earth.

And, again, that's my problem with this entire subject. When you commit an act as heinous as violently beating another person to pieces, and then boasting it with pride, where's the fucking line that separates you from them?

Come on, people. I'm supposed to be the BB's immoral agnostic who walks around not believing in God. Why am I getting this?

I agree.

I believe you meant, "quite fucking true."

I think that's the point DVC is making though. He's not saying, "Child molesters are perfectly OK people who should be left alone." He's saying that we should give it are all to arrest these sex offenders, but there is something wrong about holding them as inferiors, and taking pride in their dismay.

Really, I don't care what anyone does, whenever you take pride in anyones dismay, something truly fucked up is occurring. We can all agree that when a group of terrorists decide to go out and carry on in a scheme that will potentially kill innocent people, something fucked up has occured. But I think it's just as fucked up to take pride in getting a hold of those people, and causing them pain... "basing their brains in". Sure, maybe that's the route that ultimately had to be taken, maybe not... But either way, it's still really fucked up that we, human beings, one of the most sophisticated species on this planet, have to bring ourselves down to a level in which we are causing one another intentional pain and suffering. There is nothing to be proud of, it's a giant step back in civilization for both sides.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."