Originally Posted By: bogey
 Originally Posted By: long_lost_corleone
"EVERYBODY, STAY HOME FROM SCHOOL ON SEPTEMBER 11TH... NO MATTER WHAT SCHOOL YOU GO TO, WHAT STATE YOU LIVE IN. THINK ABOUT IT... TEACHERS SHOW UP AND NOBODY IS IN CLASS... THEN THEY'LL LEAVE... TELL A LOT OF PEOPLE AND LETS SEE IF WE CAN MAKE IT ON NEWS... WHY SEPTEMBER 11TH? CAUSE ITS A DAY WE SHOULD NOT BE IN SCHOOL BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPENED WE GET SCHOOL OFF FOR A BUNCH OF DEAD PRESIDENTS BUT WE DON'T GET SCHOOL OFF FOR A MASS MURDER OF PEOPLE WE PROBABLY KNEW? AND ALL THE AMAZING FIRE FIGHTERS THAT DIED FOR THIS COUNTRY!! ... JUST KEEP REPOSTING AND TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW...NO SCHOOL SEPT. 11TH"

LLC, that's not even the worst of them. Although, it is retardedly stupid.

Have you seen the one with the girl with no eyes who lives under your bed? IF YOU DUNT REPOST IN .4 SECONDS, SHE'LL STAB YOUR HEART OUT.

I wish I could delete my myspace. Theoretically, I could.. but its my only way to keep in touch with some people. It suuuuuuckkkss.

Yeah, I know, the ones on youtube are pretty stupid. But I can easily ignore those, because I know that all of the people posting those are either under the age of 13, or have speech impediments. This one is just stupid, because it appears semi-intelligent people are sucked in to it, and it's something they think will actually happen, and it's fucking ridiculous. They don't even take the time to think about it for themselves.

Anyways, I had an absolutely beautiful and bizarre night. I watched Once Upon a Time in America with my friend who'd never seen it before, and afterwards I told him the opium dream theory, and we philosophized on it. The movie finished at 4 AM, so a little bit after that, we drove up to Lake George to watch the sunrise. First of all, during the day, I fucking hate that place. It's become such a god damn tourist spot... But, during the morning, it's dead, everyone is asleep, and it's great. Unfortunately, it was foggy over the lake due to the crappy weather we've been having in New York, so we couldn't actually see the sun go up, it just got brighter. So, then we went to his car, where we ended up sleeping for an hour, in an empty parking lot, before attempting to drive back. I got home a little bit after 7 AM, and I just woke up.

And, 41st Street... Crazy shit. I'll have to call my sister who works down that way and talk to her about it.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."