God, the internet is RETARDED. I fucking hate myspace, AOL instant messager, e-mail... All of which seem to be flooded with this ridiculously stupid chain letter, which is no more than a fucking piece of spam:

"EVERYBODY, STAY HOME FROM SCHOOL ON SEPTEMBER 11TH... NO MATTER WHAT SCHOOL YOU GO TO, WHAT STATE YOU LIVE IN. THINK ABOUT IT... TEACHERS SHOW UP AND NOBODY IS IN CLASS... THEN THEY'LL LEAVE... TELL A LOT OF PEOPLE AND LETS SEE IF WE CAN MAKE IT ON NEWS... WHY SEPTEMBER 11TH? CAUSE ITS A DAY WE SHOULD NOT BE IN SCHOOL BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPENED WE GET SCHOOL OFF FOR A BUNCH OF DEAD PRESIDENTS BUT WE DON'T GET SCHOOL OFF FOR A MASS MURDER OF PEOPLE WE PROBABLY KNEW? AND ALL THE AMAZING FIRE FIGHTERS THAT DIED FOR THIS COUNTRY!! ... JUST KEEP REPOSTING AND TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW...NO SCHOOL SEPT. 11TH"

What the fuck is that? Here's what I fucking have to say.

First of all, what the hell is with the caps-lock? Who typed this thing originally? Rainman? There is no fucking need to type in ALL CAPS.

Secondly, we don't get school off on Pearl Harbor, and I think Pearl Harbor is a more important historical event, on the basis that it didn't turn the better half of the American population into retards. Ok, maybe not just that, it lead to a lot of other historical events that changed the world forever, and actually made the world a worse place to live then it was previously. Atomic bomb, anyone? Atomic bomb leads to worldwide hysteria, leads to Red Scare, leads to U.S./Russian arms race, leads to America's alienation of alternative political and economic parties (this means the Communists), and that leads to an American state of self-implied superiority. This pisses off other nations and groups on the basis that they feel they must fear America. This leads to wars, this leads to violence, and it lead to the events building up to September 11th, which finally exploded into an attack on American soil. You want to show respect to the casualties? Then don't be a moron, and carry on with your life, and show some fucking strength. Don't succumb to a socially-docile state.

So take your fucking pinky off the shift key, and take the time to actually think about what's happened, instead of going off and just responding with standard procedure of an unsophisticated war (as are all wars) and an angry rant about how we should get out of school just because you're too dense and full of a false sense of teen angst to realize that without school, without education, you'd be the guy who stutters and scraps roadkill off of the side of the road with a spatula for a living.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."