Okay, seriously, this guy (the one my friend tried to hook me up with, and i hated.) is on my last nerve.

Apparently he drunk dialed his phone book last night, and left me a 5 minute voicemail.

I want to pummel my face with a fucking hammer.

No, I want to pummel his face with a fucking hammer.

I just told him that I do not want a relationship, or anything even remotely resembling a relationship. When he left the other night, he asked for a hug and I said okay. Then he kissed me on the cheek, even though I had shot him down earlier when he said he was "thinking about asking me if he can do something." So I also just told him that I generally don't kiss my friends.. and this is how he responds:

"Stop your making me like you more, i'm just the same way i don't just kiss anyone. God your like the girl i've been wanting my hole life. Don't get sacred please"

"I'm not crazy, or going to do anything i just like you and i still understand why do are doing that. It's all good :)"

I be myself, he likes me. I be more of an asshole than I usually am, and he likes me more.

What the hell.

I would be happy if I just didn't have to deal with people at all, ever. They infuriate me.

President of the long_lost_corleone Fan Club