Quote:
It looked to me like Tony went there the next day.

But regardless, it's really a moot point because the bottom line is that Tony has been punking out with Phil and as each week goes by, he's become less and less like the mob boss that he is supposed to be. His uncle and his mother were right. He's a woos!
For what it's worth, I agree; I'm pretty sure that Meadow doesn't tell Carm and Tony about Coco until the morning after. Tony's coming downstairs the following morning all dressed up to go out, when she tells him. I don't doubt that he had a meeting with Sil, but he was certainly rushing out the house, perhaps not to sicken himself anymore with what Meadow was telling him. There's a scene between Melfi and Eliot after that, and then it goes to Coco's restaurant.

Fantastic episode, by the way. Tony bringing AJ out of the pool was one of the most heartfelt moments in the show; a much needed one, I think, in light of what Tony did the week before, when he killed Chris.

As for Tony being a wuss, I'm not sure; he's definitely not as stubborn as Phil, and he was at least man enough to lose face and go to Phil's house (admittedly after Little Carmine brought him to his senses).

Last edited by Capo de La Cosa Nostra; 07/15/07 03:31 PM.

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?