Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

It's not that I disagree with you Whisper, it's that I disagree with YOUR right to say that American patriotism is overrated. You're Australian, and you have no idea what it's been like over here for the last few years.

Perhaps if someone drove an airplane into the outback or into a dingo farm and an American poster said something to the effect of "eh, they're just a bunch of Aussies and their sense of themselves is overrated," then you'd understand.

[/quote

Hey PB.When i say patriotism is over rated,im not talking about"american Patriotism".Im talking about patriotism full stop.Your obviously un aware that we have troops in Iraq also.As for the dingos and the out back,i live in Melbourne.Its the city.The outback is up in Northern Australia.Ive never been there and never will go there.

Anyway i meant no offence.
Maybe if terrorists started flying planes into skyscrapers in my city i might feel different though.

Attached Files 121-melbourne.jpg
Last edited by whisper the don from down under; 07/11/07 02:18 AM.

The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters. Cus D'Amato