I
“Aw, make time, consiglieri. Get in the car. What are you worried about? If I wanted to kill you, you'd be dead already. Get in. “

Always reminds me of Christmas growing up, nice to see Hagan doing something so normal and caring like shopping for gifts, only to be interrupted by a knife wielding Grinch. Tom is my favorite Corleone

II

“I enjoy watching football in the afternoon, one of the things I enjoy about this country; baseball, too. I've loved baseball ever since Arnold Rothstein fixed the World Series in 1919. I heard you had some trouble. Stupid -- people behaving like that with guns Important thing is, that you're alright. Good health -- the most important thing in the world. More than success, more than money -- more than power.”

Shows the history, and subtle power of Roth – I’ve always been a big Lansky fan.

III

I hated this movie – it did little but get worse with each added plot element in my opinion. If I had to pick a scene just for its visual and visceral impact it would be the street murder of Joey Zsa Zsa. I was just glad when the movie ended and the debate over which was actually a worse third part – GFIII , Mad Max III, or Jaws 3D?

"I don't shine shoes no more..."