Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
 Originally Posted By: BDuff
Transformers
Directed by Michael Bay

When I was growing I use love Transformers, but never liked the idea of a live-action movie. I went to see this last night because my friends forced me to go against my own will! I wish I had stayed home and hadn't wasted $9.

The film is about Sam Witwicky who buys his first car, which turns out to be Autobot Bumblebee. Bumblebee defends Sam and his girlfriend Mikaela Banes from the Decepticon Barricade, before the other Autobots arrive on Earth. They are searching for the Allspark, a giant...cube. The Autobots are the good guys and the Deceptions are the bad guys.

If you've seen a few of Michael Bay's films (The Rock, The Island, Bad Boys II, etc) you know what to expect. It's low on story, lame dialouge, and confusing action sequences.

Jon Voight and John Tuturro looked out of place in this film. Shai LeBeouf isn't half bad as the male lead, but everyone else is wooden. Like all Bay films everyone woman is smokin'!

Some of the scenes were beyond ridiculous and after a while I really couldn't take the film seriously. Other than some cool action scenes and the hot women the film was a major dissapointment.

Verdict: D-

BDuff, you are my homey for life.

Word up \:D

"When my time comes, tell me, will I stand up?"
Paulie "Walnuts" Gaultiere - The Sopranos