Originally Posted By: long_lost_corleone
 Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
 Originally Posted By: Don Andrew
Of course you have the right to post that picture. No one is debating that. The only conflict is the enjoyment of the picture.

The conflict is within yourself.

It's a conflict because YOU don't agree with what someone else enjoys. And only you have the right to challenge it because it's within your civil rights.

But if you agree with the content of something that you enjoy, then others don't have that same right to challenge you.

Typical of those who are always quoting the constitution and their rights when they want to advocate their beliefs. But as soon as someone else, who you may not agree with, advocates their own beliefs under those same civil rights, they are wrong.

You've really helped me make my point here Don Andrew. Thanks so much!

Your civil rights have NOTHING to do with this. This is about another persons HUMAN RIGHTS. They're dead, and that's a shame that a few human lives had to be wasted like that, just so we can have a stupid, ignorant, bullshit war that is accomplishing absolutely nothing, and being used to distill fear upon both parties.

It just upsets me that you find pleasure in someone else's demise. It's not right.

I have more to say, but I've temporarily lost my train of thought.

Point really made now! \:D

You and Don Andrew are doing a great job on my behalf!

ThankS!

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.