Originally Posted By: Don Cardi

Then Nazi's, who represented the ending of millions of human lives, felt just as you do about desicrating [sic] the American Flag.

The Nazi's are fools. Additionally, they're just as confused as the people who hold pride in the American flag, because they think desecrating it will actually do something. Like I said earlier, I don't burn flags, and I don't plan to. I just don't see the point in desecrating something that doesn't even hold any real relevancy.

Quote:
Funny thing is that I defended you for your avatar over in the other thread!

Imagine my confusion when you decided to bring it up here!

Originally Posted By: SC
 Originally Posted By: long_lost_corleone

My avatar demonstrates an act that hold no real significance.

Just out of curiosity, if the avatar demonstrates something of no significance why'd you pick it as something to represent yourself?

Well, (and I say this in all seriousness and respect) if I'm indifferent towards the flag, what represents my indifference more so than the image of a burning flag?

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."