GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Captbony1999, Ben54, 1 invisible), 664 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,848
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,439
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,529
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,432
Posts1,060,858
Members10,349
Most Online911
May 23rd, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: long_lost_corleone] #409745
07/02/07 02:20 PM
07/02/07 02:20 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
 Originally Posted By: long_lost_corleone
 Originally Posted By: Don Cardi

"When we went out the main building there was a 4X4 (four-wheeled drive vehicle), as if it was rammed into the building. It was on fire and at that point everybody was just in a panic."

Go figure... Redneck terrorists.

This obviously proves that I was right in the debate we had on racial profiling.

Were they really wearing NASCAR hats?

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: long_lost_corleone] #409755
07/02/07 02:32 PM
07/02/07 02:32 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
...it is stupid theories and ideas such as your whole murder spiel.....

Now let's stay on topic here and try to stay away from the personal insults. Let's try to keep away from having ANOTHER topic that is being debated closed. OK? ;\)

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: long_lost_corleone] #409756
07/02/07 02:36 PM
07/02/07 02:36 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
If you really feel murder is the way to go about the problem, at least kill them with some dignity.

No I agree with LLC here. We should be honored when we blow away a terrorist. It's a noble thing to eradicate a terrorist. When we kill a terrorist it shows poise and self respect. The killing of a terrorist elevates our character. It's good for our self esteem. It would be beneath us to let them live.

That is the biggest crock of elitist, fascist bullshit I've ever heard.

It is? YOU used the term DIGNITY, I didn't. So perhaps you should be a bit more careful in selecting the words that you use in your posts. Or at least be sure of their definitions before using them. ;\)

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: Don Cardi] #409759
07/02/07 02:38 PM
07/02/07 02:38 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Take me to the America, GI, Clark Gable, hey...

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: Don Andrew] #409764
07/02/07 02:48 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
 Originally Posted By: Don Andrew
 Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I mean, they want to be martyred. Fuck them, why give them what they want?

Common sense rules.

Give them what they want so that they can no longer commit acts of terrorism against humanity. We'll just grant them their wishes without allowing them to take massive amounts of human lives.

Then common sense will rule.

Don Cardi cool

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: Don Cardi] #409765
Right here, but I'd rather be ...
long_lost_corleone Offline
Underboss
long_lost_corleone  Offline
Underboss
If you really feel murder is the way to go about the problem, at least kill them with some dignity.

No I agree with LLC here. We should be honored when we blow away a terrorist. It's a noble thing to eradicate a terrorist. When we kill a terrorist it shows poise and self respect. The killing of a terrorist elevates our character. It's good for our self esteem. It would be beneath us to let them live.

It is? YOU used the term DIGNITY, I didn't. So perhaps you should be a bit more careful in selecting the words that you use in your posts. Or at least be sure of their definitions before using them. ;\)

You and I have very different definitions of "dignity."

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."
Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: long_lost_corleone] #409776
07/02/07 03:17 PM
07/02/07 03:17 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club

You and I have very different definitions of "dignity."

Then please look it up in a dictionary. ;\)

Don Cardi cool

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: Don Cardi] #409783
07/02/07 03:35 PM
07/02/07 03:35 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Fine, I'll pervert the topic by humoring you.

[quote]dig·ni·ty 1. The quality or state of being worthy of esteem or respect.[/b]

Now, this would be one definition of the world. Probably the most clerical definition of the word, and certainly the one I was implying.

Would you say you're worthy of esteem or respect in gaining some sort of emotional benefit in ending another human life? Are you worth respect if you honestly find joy in killing a human being? Not in the least.

We could continue this, but it's sort of pointless to manipulate your opponents words when you've been out-witted.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."
Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: long_lost_corleone] #409799
07/02/07 04:07 PM
07/02/07 04:07 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
[quote=long_lost_corleone]Fine, I'll pervert the topic by humoring you.

Quote:
dig·ni·ty 1. The quality or state of being worthy of esteem or respect.[/b]

Now, this would be one definition of the world. Probably the most clerical definition of the word, and certainly the one I was implying.

Would you say you're worthy of esteem or respect in gaining some sort of emotional benefit in ending another human life? Are you worth respect if you honestly find joy in killing a human being? Not in the least.

We could continue this, but it's sort of pointless to manipulate your opponents words when you've been out-witted.

If you feel that you've outwitted me, and it makes you feel better, then good for you. ;\) I'm not in this to see who can outwit who, etc. Just really in this to have a good, respectful and non-personal debate is all.

As for perverting the topic by humoring me, you humor me everytime you make a post on these boards. \:p ;\)

...and I mean that in a complimentary way.

Don Cardi cool

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: Don Cardi] #409800
07/02/07 04:08 PM
07/02/07 04:08 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: pizzaboy] #409987
07/03/07 07:14 AM
07/03/07 07:14 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Six of the eight terrorists arrested in this regard are doctors! \:o

How the hell did this happen?? These guys are supposed to be dedicated to saving lives, not destroying them.

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: SC] #409993
07/03/07 08:05 AM
07/03/07 08:05 AM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club

Man arrested in Glasgow terror attack is Iraqi doctor

LONDON (AP) - One of the men arrested in connection with the failed weekend attack on Glasgow airport has been identified as an Iraqi doctor, police said Monday.

Officials confirmed that one man arrested in Glasgow is Bilal Abdulla, identified in television reports as an Iraqi doctor.

A second man arrested late Saturday on a highway in central England was identified as Mohammed Jamil Abdelqader Asha, a police official said.

According to the British General Medical Council's register, a man named Bilal Talal Abdul Samad Abdulla was registered in 2004 and trained in Baghdad.

The register also lists Asha as having trained in Jordan, gaining a medical degree in 2004.

A man answering the telephone at the Iraqi Embassy said he was not authorized to make any comment about Abdulla's arrest.

-------------------------------------------------------

Now let's not racial profile. It's not fair. We have to have some dignity and we must play nice with these people you know. After all they are human beings. Oh, and these men are doctors so we must show them the proper respect. We need to show some comapssion for them because after all they are only doing this because they want to serve their God. We need to try and understand them and coddle them and talk to them and maybe we can make them realize that what they are doing is not nice. So let's be nice to them and maybe they'll just go away and leave us alone.

Don Cardi cool

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: Don Cardi] #409995
07/03/07 08:08 AM
07/03/07 08:08 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Now let's not racial profile. It's not fair. We have to have some dignity and we must play nice with these people you know. After all they are human beings. Oh, and these men are doctors so we must show them the proper respect. We need to show some comapssion for them because after all they are only doing this because they want to serve their God. We need to try and understand them and coddle them and talk to them and maybe we can make them realize that what they are doing is not nice. So let's be nice to them and maybe they'll just go away and leave us alone.

I love you, you sarcastic bastard.

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: SC] #409997
07/03/07 08:12 AM
07/03/07 08:12 AM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
 Originally Posted By: SC

I love you, you sarcastic bastard.

\:o

MOI?

Don Cardi cool

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: Don Cardi] #410027
07/03/07 09:46 AM
07/03/07 09:46 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
So much for the hippocratic oath.

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: pizzaboy] #410926
07/05/07 03:10 PM
07/05/07 03:10 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Now this is a beautiful sight!

A video grab image shows dead Islamic Terrorists lying in the street

Don Cardi cool

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: Don Cardi] #410950
07/05/07 03:40 PM
07/05/07 03:40 PM
Underboss
Underboss
That doesn't honestly please you, does it? I mean...

A.) That doesn't take care of the problem, not in the least. You think statistics are dropping because of that?

B.) That's the same as looking at a picture of dead American G.I. Lives are lost, it doesn't matter who they were, lives are lost.

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: long_lost_corleone] #410953
07/05/07 03:43 PM
07/05/07 03:43 PM
under there
bogey Offline
Underboss
bogey  Offline
Underboss
under there
Oh, wow..

President of the long_lost_corleone Fan Club
Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: long_lost_corleone] #410954
07/05/07 03:44 PM
07/05/07 03:44 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club

It absolutely does! It warms the cockles of my heart!

That's the same as looking at a picture of dead American G.I. Lives are lost, it doesn't matter who they were, lives are lost.

Are you comparing an American GI to a terrorist? Are you saying that they are really the same? Saying that the life of a terrorist is as valuable as the life of an American GI?

Don Cardi cool

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: bogey] #410956
07/05/07 03:46 PM
07/05/07 03:46 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
 Originally Posted By: bogey
Oh, wow..

You "oh wowing" on the picture that I posted? Or on LLC's avatar?

Don Cardi cool

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: Don Cardi] #410957
07/05/07 03:48 PM
under there
bogey Offline
Underboss
bogey  Offline
Underboss
under there
Definitely the picture that you posted.

I would never applaud a street full of carcasses, human or animal, as you all suggest that they are.

President of the long_lost_corleone Fan Club
Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: Don Cardi] #410958
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
Now this is a beautiful sight!

A video grab image shows dead Islamic Terrorists lying in the street

How do you know they are "Islamic Terrorists?" Did OUR GOVERNMENT tell you that? And you believed that story?

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: Don Cardi] #410959
07/05/07 03:50 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Are you comparing an American GI to a terrorist?

No, I am comparing a human life to a human life. It's a sad thing when lives have to be spared for something as pointless and utterly primal as war. A pile of dead bodies, despite who comprises that pile, just shouldn't bring joy to someone's heart. And I really can't understand it bringing joy to anyone's heart. Well, maybe Hitler's heart, but that's about it.

Quote:
Are you saying that they are really the same? Saying that the life of a terrorist is as valuable as the life of an American GI?

That's the kind of thing just bothers me. It's this elitist position that's held with in America and it's politics that really unnerves me, because anytime a country holds itself and its people as SUPERIOR to another people... Well, I really don't have to remind you what happens then. I'm sure I could just direct you to some genocide archives.

But, now that I bring superiority up, how different are we? They generally think they are better than us, and we generally think we're better than they are. And, they generally seem to hate us, and judging from your posts and the posts of several other, we generally seem to hate them.

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: bogey] #410960
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Definitely the picture that you posted.

Oh, Ok. Just wanted to be sure.

Don Cardi cool

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: long_lost_corleone] #410961
07/05/07 03:54 PM
07/05/07 03:54 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club

And I really can't understand it bringing joy to anyone's heart. Well, maybe Hitler's heart, but that's about it.

You comparing me to Hilter now?

Don Cardi cool

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: Don Cardi] #410962
07/05/07 03:57 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Oh, wow..

And let's not even compare the two. The picture you posted demonstrates the end of human life, in mass.

My avatar demonstrates an act that hold no real significance. It has only been created by the mind to infer it holds some sort of relevancy. I don't burn flags. I never have. I don't see the point in it. But it's all indifferent. People fool themselves into thinking nationality and flags matter. They don't. The flag is a piece of cloth. A fucking piece of cloth. It's not like the constitution is being burned... Rights aren't being threatened. In fact, they're being exercised. People seem to have this problem where they assign everyone a flag, and everyone is thrown into classifications and groups... It doesn't fucking matter. We're all people. Fuck flags.

There is no such thing as a superior country. Just a successful country.

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: Don Cardi] #410963
Underboss
Underboss

And I really can't understand it bringing joy to anyone's heart. Well, maybe Hitler's heart, but that's about it.

You comparing me to Hilter now?

Nope. He's just the only person I would expect/understand to find joy in a pile of corpses.

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: Don Cardi] #410964
07/05/07 03:58 PM
07/05/07 03:58 PM
DonMichaelCorleone Offline
DonMichaelCorleone  Offline

It absolutely does! It warms the cockles of my heart!

Mine too *salute*

"You gave your word, I never gave mine"
http://s2.gladiatus.us/game/c.php?uid=88380
Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: long_lost_corleone] #410967
07/05/07 04:00 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Oh, wow..

And let's not even compare the two. The picture you posted demonstrates the end of human life, in mass.

My avatar demonstrates an act that hold no real significance.

Then Nazi's, who represented the ending of millions of human lives, felt just as you do about desicrating the American Flag.

;\)

Funny thing is that I defended you for your avatar over in the other thread!

Don Cardi cool

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: long_lost_corleone] #410968
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York

My avatar demonstrates an act that hold no real significance.

Just out of curiosity, if the avatar demonstrates something of no significance why'd you pick it as something to represent yourself?

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull