Lavi, dear, I've just read your news, and feel quite shocked. I knew it was coming, but of course I hoped, as I think both of you did too, that it will happen as late as possible, that it will not be so soon. I have no words to express how I feel for you, and I'll pray for you both, of course. But I must say, judging from what I know, that you were loving and caring daughter, and did everything you could, struggling for her life and soothing her pain during the whole illness. Lavi, just think - she suffered it all to the end now, and there will be no suffering for her anymore, forever! She deserves a good rest now, she is in the very place to heal all pains. And you have a bright prospect of meeting, and never parting again! Now the last months of pain, loss, and misery are too fresh in your memory, and certainly you cannot think of her without remembering them. But one day, you will see that you keep her close to your heart, as a guardian-angel, and thinking of her you remember not only the last days, but the whole life, the better times and moments so dear, and it gives you warmth and joy, and strength to deserve the meeting, to be worthy of her. I don't know, it's hard to express. Anyway, I hug you dear, many times. May God be with you and your sister!

Last edited by JustMe; 07/02/07 10:56 AM.

keep your mouth shut, and your eyes open.