GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 679 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,570
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,536
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,458
Posts1,061,292
Members10,349
Most Online992
Jun 1st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: Mignon] #408718
06/30/07 01:23 PM
Right here, but I'd rather be ...
long_lost_corleone Offline
Underboss
long_lost_corleone  Offline
Underboss
 Originally Posted By: Mignon

But in this PC world some dumbass judge would'nt put them in jail.

You're right, he'd just sentence them to death.

Last edited by long_lost_corleone; 06/30/07 01:25 PM.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."
Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: SC] #408719
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
 Originally Posted By: SC
 Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
It may cause them to celebrate, but it would also mean that there is one less terrorist left to try and kill you and I. And over time, others who may even be thinking of joining a terorrist organization or act will begin to have second thoughts knowing that if caught they will be executed.

These terrorists don't give a shit about dying for their cause. Once everyone realizes that we'll be better off dealing with them.

You kill their families and neighbors and then THOSE people will realize that it'd be in their interests to give the terrorists up.

There's no such thing as playing "nicely" and "by rules" here. In a fight you fight to win... no matter what it takes.

Sonny Corleone understood that. Why don't you?

\:p

You gotta get up close--bada BING, all over your nice military suit!

I hear you loud and clear. But think about it, if it turned out that a good friend of yours was part of a terrorist organization and was caught committing an act of terrorism, should you be killed because of what he did?

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: long_lost_corleone] #408720
Gateshead, UK
Capo de La Cosa Nostra Offline
Capo de La Cosa Nostra  Offline

Gateshead, UK
These threads give me a headache.

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?
Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: long_lost_corleone] #408721
06/30/07 01:24 PM
06/30/07 01:24 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
 Originally Posted By: long_lost_corleone
Let's not try to compare a cancerous cell to a human being with a right to due process.

I wouldn't call a terrorist a human being.

Last edited by Mignon; 06/30/07 01:24 PM.

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: Mignon] #408723
06/30/07 01:26 PM
06/30/07 01:26 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Let's not try to compare a cancerous cell to a human being with a right to due process.

I wouldn't call a terrorist a human being.

I think these fellows would:

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."
Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: Don Cardi] #408724
06/30/07 01:28 PM
06/30/07 01:28 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
I hear you loud and clear. But think about it, if it turned out that a good friend of yours was part of a terrorist organization and was caught committing an act of terrorism, should you be killed because of what he did?

I sure as hell wouldn't want to be, but somewhere down the line, someone from my family would say "SC died unfairly and I know why. I'm gonna rat out the bastard who caused all this to happen before someone else I love gets killed"...

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: SC] #408728
06/30/07 01:37 PM
06/30/07 01:37 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
 Originally Posted By: bogey
They were thought to be two Asian men who the news is now saying could very well be middle eastern men.

They can't tell Asian men apart from Middle Eastern men?

In the PC world in which we live today, Asian men include Chinese, Indian and Pakistani.

I'm from a different age... and I don't see whats wrong with calling someone from China, or Korea, or Japan as "oriental"... it means they're from the Orient. Whats the big deal?

You wouldn't have a Chinamen's chance of getting away with that, SC.

Oops.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: pizzaboy] #408819
06/30/07 03:19 PM
06/30/07 03:19 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Fox News is now reporting that the security level in Britain has been raised to "Critical". They may be expecting another attack somewhere.

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: SC] #408826
06/30/07 03:26 PM
06/30/07 03:26 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
Does that the security level in NY will go higher to?

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: Mignon] #408827
06/30/07 03:30 PM
06/30/07 03:30 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Does that the security level in NY will go higher to?

The Port Authority (which operates the airports in the NYC area) has increased its security measures but the government has NOT changed any levels (yet). I think they'd wait until they got a specific threat before they change that level.

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: SC] #408895
06/30/07 11:45 PM
06/30/07 11:45 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Fox News is now reporting that the security level in Britain has been raised to "Critical". They may be expecting another attack somewhere.

Britain's Terror Level At Critical After Attack
Officials Say Glasgow Airport Attack Linked To Thwarted London Bombings

CBS News Interactive: Global Terror

(CBS) GLASGOW, Scotland Four arrests have been made in connection with terrorist attacks in London and Scotland, as Britain's security posture has moved to its highest possible level.

Home Secretary Jacqui Smith said she had raised the security level to critical — indicating terrorist attacks are imminent — and ordered security to be tightened in response to events over last 48 hours.

A vehicle that crashed into Glasgow's airport Saturday was being treated as a potential terror attack linked to two car bombs found Friday in London, police said.

The two men who were in the car at the Glasgow airport were arrested on the scene shortly after the crash. Police searched Saturday for a man who witnesses saw running from one of the cars in London.

Police said two additional people were arrested in northern England early Sunday morning.

Glasgow police chief Willie Rae announced the incidents were connected and said a suspect device had been found on a man wrestled to the ground by officers and hospitalized in critical condition with severe burns.

"We believe the incident at Glasgow airport is linked to the events in London yesterday," Rae said. "There are clearly similarities and we can confirm that this is being treated as a terrorist incident."

The chaos over the past two days has raised fears that the type of car bomb attacks that have become commonplace in Iraq may now become a fixture of European life.

The new terror threat presents Prime Minister Gordon Brown with an enormous challenge just three days after taking office, and comes at a time of already heightened vigilance one week before the anniversary of the July 7 London transit attacks.

"I know that the British people will stand together, united, resolute and strong," Brown said Saturday in a televised statement. He defended raising the alert level, which has not been at critical since the August 2006 plot to blow up several trans-Atlantic flights.

One former top British security official said terrorists appeared to be trying to take advantage of the inexperience of the new government.

"This is a very young government, and we may yet see further attacks. ... We are seeing a pattern of attack in the early days of a new government," Dame Pauline Neville-Jones, former head of Britain's joint intelligence committee, told Sky News television.

The previous round of terrorist activity in Britain, in July 2005, was largely carried out by local Muslims, raising ethnic tensions in Britain.

President George W. Bush was being kept informed of the situation, the White House said. "We're in contact with British authorities on the matter," said Gordon Johndroe, a spokesman for the National Security Council, in Washington.

A Jeep Cherokee trailing a cascade of flames rammed into Scotland's largest airport on Saturday, shattering glass doors and stopping within yards of where holidaymakers were lined up at check-in counters. Two people were arrested — one of them on fire.

The green Jeep barreled toward Glasgow's main airport terminal at full speed shortly after 3 p.m., hitting security barriers before crashing into the glass doors and exploding, witnesses said.

Police wrestled the driver and a passenger, both described by witnesses as South Asian, to the ground, arresting them and taking one to the hospital. Witnesses said one of the men was engulfed in flames and spoke "gibberish" as an official used a fire extinguisher to douse the fire.

One of the men driving in the car was in critical condition at a hospital for severe burns while the other man was in police custody, said Rae.

He said a bystander was taken to the hospital with a leg injury.

Rae said a "suspect device" was found on the suspect at the hospital and it was taken to a safe location where it was being investigated.

Rae would not say whether the device was a suicide belt.

Police mounted increased patrols in a jittery London Saturday as detectives conducted an intense hunt for a man seen running from an explosives-packed car in the heart of the city's entertainment district.

Two Mercedes loaded with gasoline, gas canisters and nails were found abandoned Friday in what police believe was an attempt to kill scores or even hundreds of people. Detectives said they were keeping an open mind about the perpetrators, but terrorism experts said the signs pointed to an al Qaeda-linked or inspired cell.

CBS News has learned the police have been able to reconstruct the journey of the bomb vehicles through London using closed-circuit TV images.

And using license plate recognition technology, the police now know precisely where and when the bombers brought their cars into central London.

Those video cameras are sophisticated and sensitive at night. Sources say there are good quality images of both drivers. CBS News has learned that the police know the identity of at least one of the suspects.

Intelligence officials were examining a post to an Islamist Web site — published hours before the cars were found, as first reported by CBS News — that suggested Britain would be attacked for awarding a knighthood to the novelist Salman Rushdie and for intervening in Muslim countries.

------------------------------------------------

Maybe you're right SC. Maybe it's time to kill them and anyone associated with them. Before they kill us.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: long_lost_corleone] #408947
07/01/07 08:57 AM
07/01/07 08:57 AM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
 Quote:

You kill the terrorists' families

Yep. This way you can stop the cancer from reproducing and spreading :

Don Cardi cool

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: Don Cardi] #408948
07/01/07 09:02 AM
07/01/07 09:02 AM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
And cancer like that spreads too fast.

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: Mignon] #409038
07/01/07 12:54 PM
07/01/07 12:54 PM
Underboss
Underboss
...And you say it's the moral right, eh? \:\/

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: long_lost_corleone] #409047
07/01/07 01:16 PM
07/01/07 01:16 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
Kill or be killed

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: Mignon] #409056
07/01/07 02:07 PM
07/01/07 02:07 PM
Underboss
Underboss
When did this become a Vin Diesel movie?

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: long_lost_corleone] #409066
07/01/07 02:40 PM
07/01/07 02:40 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
Vin Diesel /Rambo

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: Mignon] #409084
07/01/07 03:26 PM
07/01/07 03:26 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club

"..and the world, will be a better place. For you, and me..."

Don Cardi cool

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: Mignon] #409085
07/01/07 03:27 PM
07/01/07 03:27 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Alright, I'll settle on Rambo if you let me wear a bandanna around my head. \:p

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: long_lost_corleone] #409095
07/01/07 04:03 PM
07/01/07 04:03 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
Sure pick a color \:p

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: long_lost_corleone] #409097
07/01/07 04:05 PM
07/01/07 04:05 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Alright, I'll settle on Rambo if you let me wear a bandanna around my head. \:p

I thought that you hung bandannas out of your back pocket?

;\)

Don Cardi cool

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: long_lost_corleone] #409162
07/01/07 07:38 PM
07/01/07 07:38 PM
Gateshead, UK

Gateshead, UK
Some say about a work of art (like in the Chocolate Jesus thread), "Meh, I don't agree with its politics, so how can it be a work of art?" People are under the illusion here that humans are by default, by biological fact, good creatures.

Good is obviously a complex term, here; I mean it in terms of morality... but even then, I mean our morality, what we have come to understand by the term.

They're not animals; they're humans you disagree with.

Last edited by Capo de La Cosa Nostra; 07/01/07 07:38 PM.

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: Capo de La Cosa Nostra] #409165
07/01/07 07:45 PM
07/01/07 07:45 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
 Originally Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

They're animals that'll kill you simply because of where you live.

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: SC] #409166
07/01/07 07:47 PM
07/01/07 07:47 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
 Originally Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra

They're animals that'll kill you simply because of where you live.

....so let them lose their souls.

Don Cardi cool

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: Don Cardi] #409170
07/01/07 07:54 PM
07/01/07 07:54 PM
Gateshead, UK

Gateshead, UK
How does being completely deranged, murderous, severely dangerous to society as a whole and a grave risk to the benefit of the evolution of mankind, in any way, prevent someone of being a human (which they are by biological fact)?

I like the somewhat contradictory notion of animals having souls to lose, though.

Last edited by Capo de La Cosa Nostra; 07/01/07 07:54 PM.

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: Capo de La Cosa Nostra] #409180
07/01/07 08:12 PM
07/01/07 08:12 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
 Quote:
I like the somewhat contradictory notion of animals having souls to lose, though.

What makes you so sure that animals such as dogs or cats do NOT have souls? ;\)

Quote:

Animal : A person who behaves in a bestial or brutish manner. Someone who behaves in a rough uncivilized way.

I'd say that a terrorist fits the above definitions.

Don Cardi cool

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: Don Cardi] #409181
07/01/07 08:17 PM
07/01/07 08:17 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Wow, we're so off-topic and onto a discussion that's as dead-end bound as "Do we live by free will or fate?"

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #409183
07/01/07 08:20 PM
07/01/07 08:20 PM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL
But still a person.

Hey, how's it going?
Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #409186
07/01/07 08:22 PM
07/01/07 08:22 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
 Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
Wow, we're so off-topic and onto a discussion that's as dead-end bound as "Do we live by free will or fate?"

Then don't participate. As the boss of these boards says, if you don't like a topic or a discussion, then just move on.

Don Cardi cool

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: Don Cardi] #409187
07/01/07 08:23 PM
07/01/07 08:23 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
 Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO

Then don't participate. As the boss of these boards says, if you don't like a topic or a discussion, then just move on.

OK, fair enough.

I vote animal.

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 07/01/07 08:24 PM.
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull