I just wanted to refresh some thoughts or mayb bring up some topics but i just was watchin GFII and these are some things i noticed which i didnt b4

for example Like i was trying to figure out how Micheal figured out it was Hyman Roth: I think how at the end of there conversation he brought up Pentangli one more time asking him "So Pentangli is dead man?" and roth just looks away and says "He small potatoes" knowing if micheal goes after him it will relieve the sucpicion on his part.

Also in the Pentangli and micheal convo how he emphasized how it happened in his home where is wife and kids are, idk if it was done purposely but i look it as there is an unwritted rule where this is not done but he probly saw Roth as someone who would commit such an act.

Another thing i liked about this convo at the end the last line micheal says is "Then i can find out who the traitor in my family is." the very next scene is the one with fredo on the phone wit johnny. That was done nicely which be hard for a first or even 2nd time viewer to catch.