Originally Posted By: Mignon
 Originally Posted By: long_lost_corleone
 Originally Posted By: Mignon
 Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
When we catch ANYONE in the act of committing a terrorist attack, they should be EXECUTED on the spot. Two to the back of the head.

This could be said for alot of the crimes that are committed these days.

It could be said, but it'd be incorrect.

Why is that? I bet the crime rate would go down

It wouldn't do anything to the crime-rate. There persons who commit the acts have already done it. If they're caught in the act, that's enough proof to incarcerate them, sentence them to the warped death penalty, or whatever the judge cooks up. Whether they are put behind bars or sentenced to death, they are off the streets, and cannot commit any more crimes. If you were to kill them after you catch them committing the crime, they are dead, and cannot commit anymore crimes.

But people are ALWAYS going to commit crime, as long as there is a structured society that presents rules that can be broken. And, I don't see anarchy catching on anytime soon, so we're not really altering the crime rate, we're just lowering the number of cases that make their way to court.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."