How cute SC!!! Thank God for pictures/film hu? How in the world did you get the picture? Did you take it with a regular camera??

A few years ago I had all my 8mm movies from when my kids were little put on DVD and it's great. My parents had all of our home movies from when I was a kid put on VHS(need to switch it to DVD) and that's wonderful too. Try and find a movie projector sometime?

Also added to the family DVD my parents sent me is a real treasure. It's about a minute or two clip from my parents engagement party, which was approximately 1940 (they got married in 41 but were engaged for 3 years :o) Anyway, shows my mother who was 16/17 and my father AND both my grandfathers who were both dead before I was born, not to mention so many other relatives, aunts/uncles when they were very very young. Boy, I treasure it. I wish it were longer. \:\/

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon