Originally Posted By: Ice
 Originally Posted By: long_lost_corleone
The White Stripes performances from this past weeks Jools Holland (excellent UK music show, for anyone unfamiliar) have surfaced on the internet, and are quite good. They played two songs off the upcoming album, and finished it off with "My Doorbell" a single off the last album... Which is a seriously cool performance, as Jools Holland himself is playing the piano part.

The White Stripes @ Jools Holland - Icky Thump
The White Stripes @ Jools Holland - Interview with Jack White
The White Stripes @ Jools Holland - Effect and Cause
The White Stripes @ Jools Holland - My Doorbell

Awesome stuff, LLC. The Stripes are AMAZING. Any and all clips that you wanna post would be much appreciated. I found a pretty cool one of Jack playing w/ THE WHO's Pete Townsend.

Jack is the best modern guitarist along with John Frusciante of Red Hot Chili Peppers, I think.

I found their whole Bonnaroo performance on youtube... I'll post them later. Also, their performances on Conan have always been great, as Conan is a huge Stripes fan himself, and always gives them generous time slots. In 2003, when Elephant had just hit stores, they were the musical guests for the whole week. And then, the other night, they guested, and they actually got to play two songs in one episode. I know NBC has been cracking down on youtube by removing a lot of Late Night clips, but I'll try and post all the Conan stuff I can find... They're quite good.

Last edited by long_lost_corleone; 06/22/07 02:19 PM.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."