Originally Posted By: Irishman12
FANTASTIC FOUR: RISE OF THE SILVER SURFER
(First Viewing)

After the death of Dr. Doom the Fantastic Four think life is back to normal. Reed Richards and Sue Storm make plans to get married, but are interrupted when the Silver Surfer shows up, trying to destroy the earth and it's up to the fantastic four to deal with them, as well as with the return of Dr. Doom.

Far superior to the original. As in GHOST RIDER, the special FX were out of this world (they really did a good job). I'm glad to see Tim Story and crew came back and did a better job with this Marvel property. I was surprised to see them get away with just a PG rating but they did a good job with it. Not as much humor in this one as there was in the original, but that didn't matter. The Silver Surfer character and again the special FX more than made up for it. I'm definitely looking forward to a third installment which I feel will be made. Also, there's talk of a possible SILVER SURFER spin-off. Can we be so lucky?

How did Miss Alba look?

Stupid question, like she ever looks bad...

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.