Good episode in pokes and stabs, but their scripting pattern is all-too-predictable. As soon as I saw Johnny Sack had cancer, I knew he wasn't going to live beyond the end of the episode.

I felt cheated too, in ways I didn't think this show was capable of, by the flashback which opens the episode. "2004", and we're back to the season 5 finale. And it's suddenly revealed that someone saw Tony drop his gun. I have absolutely no problem with this as long as it was left over from that scene in the first place (ie. it was planned all along, as a loose-end which comes to stab Tony in the back). But nooooooooo, what I suspect happened was Chase and co. are thinking up ways to get Tony back under the Feds' scrutiny, so hey, why not go back to that scene and add something. Borrowing from their own material instead of fresh creative heads. Very cheap. I see that season 5 finale as a narrative device to get Johnny Sack behind bars, not Tony. And now its original intentions have been marred and changed, and I'm supposed to go along with it. It's the kind of thing George Lucas would do.

Any thoughts?

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?