Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
 Originally Posted By: Blibbleblabble
So, is this Kill Bill: Whole Bloody Affair dvd just going to be both volumes sold together? According to Irish's link the movie will still need two discs. The link said it's going to be rated NC-17, so that must mean there is going to be a lot of extra footage right?

Blibble, THINK it through.

Blibble, take those Longer edits of the LORD OF THE RINGS movies, about 200+ minutes long. You have two discs for each of those movies, first half on the 1st disc, the second half on the second disc. Its like the old school VHS that split a 3-hour movie into two cassettes.

The argument for this practice is that it keeps the film's video transfer image from being horribly compressed because of data cramming.

As for the 2 other discs....special features?

Still nobody has answered my question as to what the difference is between this and the original two other than that instead of selling them as two seperate dvd's, they are putting those same two dvd's into one case along with two other discs. I asked about there being extra footage because the original wasn't rated NC-17, and if this new dvd set is, then there must be extra footage right? Are you reading this through Ronnie because I'm thinking this through and have wrote what I thought. I'm just asking if anyone else knows more of the details. You read the script, along with the rest of the world apparently so tell me. Was there a lot of stuff left out of the movie that was in the script? Stuff that would make the rating bump up to NC-17?

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." -Calvin and Hobbes