Originally Posted By: Ice
LLC-Thnx for showing us your band, I love it. Promethius/Groove Step was my favorite as well, the last solo in particular (Prom Reprise) when your lead man started strumming his strings like a mad man! And speaking of mad men, you could could conquer China w/ that Bass around your neck. I also especially liked Funky Tuesday along w/ Crab Man(the intro is sweet), very cool stuff. You guys are awesome, no bullsh*t.

Thanks, Ice... I'm glad you enjoyed them. It's funny you mention the reprise, because I remember that was the low point in the show... We had come in all funky coming back from that 10 minute jam we did on Groove Step, and we were all a little bit off. Jake, the guitarist, actually leans into the microphone at some point, and jokingly says to me, "It's all falling apart right now." But, I think my favorite part of the show is during Groove Step, when Jake begins, impromptu, chanting "Hey" into the microphone, and the crowd follows him. One of the coolest moments of my amateur music career; a room of 100 or more people chanting along with my band.

That was a good show. It's almost been a year, and I still say that was one of our best shows, if not the best, out of all the shows we've played over the past three two or three years. I remember that was the week I had gotten my new bass and amp, seen in the video. Cost me a hefty bit.

Last edited by long_lost_corleone; 06/16/07 09:33 PM.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."