I think running out of toilet paper is more of a guy thing no??? ;\)

Anyway, I can't explain exactly why, but I really like living alone. My daughters were no problem when they were home, and I never felt confined (other than the motherly responsibilities of dropping off/picking up/checking homework, etc) or anything like that. Now, that they are both grown/married and on their own (for the last four years), I've felt a new sense of freedom. \:\) It's not that I'm out partying or doing wild & crazy things...it's just the idea that I could if I wanted to. I can do whatever I want to do and not answer to anyone. I can pick up and go without a second thought. Like I tell the ladies at work, if I felt like cleaning the house naked I could. Because....I can do whatever the hell I wanna do.

Maybe because I went from living at home, to married with kids, to divorced with kids...and now to alone. I've never lived on my own before. I don't know, but instead of dwelling on being alone, I'm enjoying being on my own.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon