Originally Posted By: long_lost_corleone
"Jesus! Whose Jap-Trap is this!?"

We didn't really answer him. Not so much as we just chuckled.

This completely reminds me of when I was working and I made a delievery to, believe it or not, a Mercedes dealership. The day happened to be Martin Luther King Jr. Day. The idiot in the receiving department casually said "So how's it going today?". My general uncaring response was "Hey! Not bad." And he says "Celebrating Martin Luther day huh!" and having forgotten that it was in fact Martin Luther King Jr. day I said "Huh? Oh... Yeah!"

Then the guy, with his balding, super thin haired comb-over, says "Yeah, celebrating it with a fire-hose, right? right?! HAHAH!". I, also, didn't really answer him but instead gave him an uncomfortable chuckle. I would have punched the guy, but something inside me wanted to encourage him to keep going just so I could continue to be shocked by the ignorant sweaty little man in front of me. Unfortunately he was distracted by a co-worker coming up and asking him a question and stopped talking to me.

Originally Posted By: long_lost_corleone
I'm thinking to tie it all together in a more formal piece of writing... Something of a tribute/hommage to gonzo journalism.

Please do!

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." -Calvin and Hobbes