Originally posted by Don Cardi:
I remember this scene, which I always thought as one of the funniest in the movie:

Sam: You know when I saw 'Bonanza' the other day, something occurred to me.

Ernest Tilley: Eh?

Sam: Ya got these four guys living on the Ponderosa and ya never hear them say anything about wanting to get laid.

Ernest Tilley: Huh.

Sam: I mean ya never hear Hoss say to Little Joe, "I had such a hard-on when I woke up this morning."

Ernest Tilley: No, no, no...

Sam: They don't talk about broads - nothing. Ya never hear Little Joe say, "Hey, Hoss, I went to Virginia City and I saw a girl with the greatest ass I've ever seen in my life." They just walk around the Ponderosa: "Yes, Pa, where's Little Joe?" Nothin' about broads. I don't think I'm being too picky. But, if at least once, they talked about getting horny. I don't care if you live on the Ponderosa or right here in Baltimore, guys talk about getting laid. I'm beginning to think that show doesn't have too much realism.

lol lol lol

Don Cardi cool [/QB][/QUOTE]

Actually I think All three Cartwright "boys" got engaged about fifty times, but their fiancees always died right before the wedding.
LOL

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."