[quote=The Italian Stallionette]Can you guys (well maybe you older guys & gals) believe it's been forty years today since Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band was released? \:o ....but my absolute favorite from the album and one of my all time favorite songs is "A Day In The Life". (and it's educational too,"now I know how many holes it takes to fill the Albert Hall" \:D
[

TIS, we are NOT getting older...just wiser. I was graduating high skool in '67. I remember listening to the album at my girlfriends. Everyone thought it was definetly cool and drug induced "A Day in the Life" - a favorite for two reasons: 1. loved the haunting arrangement; 2. years later I almost did blow my mind out in a car, I didn't notice that the light had changed. Almost ate a garbage truck in a Volkswagen beetle. Still creeps me out thinking about it. And of course those holes in Albert Hall. I always thought the holes were in the acoustic tiles. It wasn't until a few years ago that I heard that they were referring to assholes filling the Albert Hall.

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, whoever humbles himself will be exalted - Matthew 23:12