Ok, GREAT episode!
My thoughts:
1. If Tony didn't kill Chris, he would have been dead by now, even if Bobby usurped him.
2. I am pretty sure that was Junior's house. It just seemed familiar.
3. It seems as if Bobby's fate was sealed in the first episode. If he said, "No Tone, I am not killing this guy," Tony would not have thought as highly of Bobby and groomed him as his number 2- thus Phil wouldn't have put a hit on him. Just goes to say, live by the sword, die by the sword.
4. When I think of Paulie lasting so long- he lasted through the Columbo wars too- I am reminded of Scarface: "The people who make it in this business are the ones that lie low, fly straight." He will definately survive the finale.
5. If the show bases itself on history, if I am not mistaken, a New York family did overtake the NJ family.
6. Phil is a total prick. I think that truely, if Tony B didnt kill his brother Billy, Phil wouldnt have ordered the takeover of Jersey. I think the second biggest factor in his decision was his personality. He cant come to grips with the fact that, in his business, some people get caught and others dont. He resents the fact that he spent 20 years in jail, while Tony didnt. Phil, thats life, learn to deal.

Finale predictions in the finale thread.