Good episode, not quite as powerful as some of the other next to last of the season episodes, but still wildly entertaining.

Poor Bobby? Well, he did become a murderer just a few short months ago, so.... Those poor kids of his! Now they're stuck with Janice, that's if she sticks it out with them.

AJ? MAN UP for God's sake. Tony going off on him was absolutely the right thing to do. I feel bad for anyone with mental illness but could you grow a pair?

Sil, ah, Sil, so old school and seemingly loyal, but that's the life... Well, you did kill a defenseless woman in the woods, so whaddaya gonna do? What comes around goes around.

Paulie may very well be the last man standing, which is something I never would have guessed. Maybe when they're all gone he can be the boss of himself.

Cardi is DEAD ON in his assessment - what a Mickey Mouse crew! Even if they were to win this battle, you'd go to sleep after next week's finale just knowing that the characters would not be long for this world. I hate Phil's crew, too, but at least they resemble real wiseguys.

Melfi abandoning Tony really came out of nowhere, and realistically speaking, would be a severe breach of ethics. I don't give 2 shits for Tony Soprano, it's just that the show started out with their therapy sessions as one of the show's foundations, so if this is the last we see of her, I don't think it's really fair to the character. She's really been all but forgotten over the last few seasons.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.